Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) has been used in the support of fertility for thousands of years. It has been shown to improve fertility rates and support a woman’s mind, heart, and body so that she might maximize her potential for health, healing, and, ultimately, childbearing.
The benefits of TCM in the support and enhancement of fertility have been well documented and multi-faceted.
- Strengthens the overall immune system
- Regulates the hormonal and endocrine system
- Improves the function of the ovaries to improve the quality of the eggs produced.
- Increases the blood-flow to the uterus and increases the thickness of the uterine lining.
- Can help prevent the uterus from contracting.
- Can reduce the side effects of drugs used in Western fertility treatments.
- Relaxes the entire body and helps reduce stress, thereby creating a more pregnancy friendly environment
- Decreases the chance of miscarriage
- Reduces complications experienced during pregnancy.
- Improves sperm count, morphology and motility.
TCM can be a therapy on its own to support fertility or as an adjunct to Western fertility treatments. Using the best of both approaches, it is possible to increase the success rate in working towards a successful pregnancy and delivery. At its root, TCM is about helping each person tap into their own energy source, strength, wisdom, and power in an effort to bring balance and harmony between the mind, body, and spirit.
Learn more about the benefits of TCM for Fertility support at: TheFertileSoul.com