These mini brownies will help curb your sweet tooth while keeping your blood sugar stable.
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl:
• ¼ cup Chocolate Dynamic Greens
• ¾ cup arrowroot
• 3 tbsp grapeseed oil
• ½ tsp xanthan gum
• 3 tbsp crème fraiche (optional if dairy free)
• 2 tsp vanilla
• ½ cup chopped walnuts and/or almonds
• Pinch of salt
Pour batter into a greased mini-muffin pan and bake at 350° for 8 minutes.
A delicious midday snack or dessert!
Puree all ingredients in a blender or a Vitamix.
• 2 whole avocados, skinned and pitted
• 2 scoops of Chocolate Dynamic Greens
• ½ cup almond milk
*Best served chilled. Serves 4.
Beat the heat naturally!
• 2 ½ scoops Chocolate Dynamic Greens
• 1 ½ cups organic low fat milk (or almond milk)
• ½ cup frozen raspberries
• 1 ½ cups fresh raspberries
In a blender or food processor, pulse first three ingredients until frozen berries are almost pureed. Loosely place enough fresh raspberries in each ice pop mold to “fill” mold; pour chocolate mixture over berries to fill in the gaps. Freeze until solid. Makes 4-6 depending on the size of the molds.
Tip: Try these substitutes for other great flavors:
Berry or Strawberry-Kiwi Greens for Choc. Greens
Switch out the raspberries for your favorite fruit!